Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by ARNOD-PRIN Samuel <sa...@marvel.ch> on 2000/08/03 11:38:58 UTC

What's this Message : "RELOAD!!!"

What is this message in tomcat output window : "RELOAD!!!"
that appears when I modify classes I think....

thanx for replying

Re: What's this Message : "RELOAD!!!"

Posted by Oki DZ <ok...@pindad.com>.
On Thu, 3 Aug 2000, Christoph Kukulies wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 03, 2000 at 11:38:58AM +0200, ARNOD-PRIN Samuel wrote:
> > What is this message in tomcat output window : "RELOAD!!!"
> > that appears when I modify classes I think....
>
> A feature.

Which is quite cool.

--
Turbine comes with pool implementations for many of the most popular
databases. Creating your own is quite simple as well, all you need to do is

Re: What's this Message : "RELOAD!!!"

Posted by Christoph Kukulies <ku...@gilberto.physik.RWTH-Aachen.DE>.