Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by "M.D.Parker" <md...@netcom.com> on 1998/06/20 07:22:31 UTC

general/2475: REPORT ONLY -- Apache Stability Problem on FreeBSD

>Number:         2475
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       REPORT ONLY -- Apache Stability Problem on FreeBSD
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
Having had great success with 1.3b7, I immediately loaded 1.3.0 when it
was released.  Since that time, Apache server processes have hung and
continue to take LOTS of cpu time.  When stopping the server via
apachectl, the message indicates a stop was successful but in fact
those several processes were still there and still consumming inordante
amount of CPU time.

I have no problems of this sort on other UNIX platforms with 1.3.0.
>How-To-Repeat:
Unknown
>Fix:
Hopefully 1.3.1?