Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jeff Mutonho <ej...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/26 10:14:47 UTC

Project description

My project description is a bit long and would like to introduce paragraphs
and sub-headings in it.Is it possible to do this?

--

Jeff  Mutonho

GoogleTalk : ejbengine
Skype        : ejbengine
Registered Linux user number 366042

Re: AW: Project description

Posted by Jeff Mutonho <ej...@gmail.com>.
Thanx.Very muc appreciated

Re: AW: Project description

Posted by Denis Cabasson <de...@insee.fr>.
Description in POM is meant to be a short description.

If you need something longer, you just add an index.apt file (or xdoc) to
your site, and it will take the place of the project's description.

Cheers!

AW: Project description

I recently discovered that the description is also added to the manifest
within the jar that is produced. When the description spans more than one
line my build fails i.e. the jar is not valid. So to answer your question: I

Re: Project description

Posted by Ivo Limmen <iv...@gmail.com>.