Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/18 14:26:40 UTC

Re: How to Add New Fields and Fields Types Programmatically Using Solrj

Hi Jeniba,

You can add fields and field types using Solrj with SchemaRequest.Update subclasses - see here for a list: <http://lucene.apache.org/solr/6_1_0/solr-solrj/org/apache/solr/client/solrj/request/schema/SchemaRequest.Update.html>

There are quite a few examples of doing both in the tests: <https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=lucene-solr.git;a=blob;f=solr/solrj/src/test/org/apache/solr/client/solrj/request/SchemaTest.java;h=72051b123aadb2df57f4bf19abfedb0ac0deb6cd;hb=refs/heads/branch_6_1>

--
Steve
www.lucidworks.com

Posted by Jeniba Johnson <Je...@lntinfotech.com>.