Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org> on 2005/08/31 21:52:54 UTC

[VOTE] giving svn access to forrest commiters

Michael Wechner wrote:

> I think the Lenya community should give commit access to the Forrest
> community
> if people agree to enhance the default publication of Lenya. If it is going
> to be a specific Forrest-Lenya publication, then I think it doesn't
> really matter
> where it's being housed as long as both communities have commit access ;-)

that is easily done.

+1 for

[/lenya]
@lenya = rw
+@forrest = rw

Re: [VOTE] giving svn access to forrest commiters

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Gregor J. Rothfuss wrote:

> Michael Wechner wrote:
>
>> I think the Lenya community should give commit access to the Forrest
>> community
>> if people agree to enhance the default publication of Lenya. If it is
>> going
>> to be a specific Forrest-Lenya publication, then I think it doesn't
>> really matter
>> where it's being housed as long as both communities have commit
>> access ;-)
>

> that is easily done.
>
> +1 for
>
> [/lenya]
> @lenya = rw
> +@forrest = rw

+1

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Re: [VOTE] giving svn access to forrest commiters

Posted by Doug Chestnut <ch...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.
On Wed, 2005-08-31 at 15:52 -0400, Gregor J. Rothfuss wrote:
> Michael Wechner wrote:
>
> > I think the Lenya community should give commit access to the Forrest
> > community
> > if people agree to enhance the default publication of Lenya. If it is going
> > to be a specific Forrest-Lenya publication, then I think it doesn't
> > really matter
> > where it's being housed as long as both communities have commit access ;-)
>
> that is easily done.
>
> +1 for
>
> [/lenya]
> @lenya = rw
> +@forrest = rw

+1
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"
Hey you (Pink Floyd)

Re: [VOTE] giving svn access to forrest commiters

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Gregor J. Rothfuss wrote:
> Michael Wechner wrote:
>
>> I think the Lenya community should give commit access to the Forrest
>> community

+1

-- Andreas

Re: [VOTE] giving svn access to forrest commiters

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Gregor J. Rothfuss wrote:

> Michael Wechner wrote:
>
>> I think the Lenya community should give commit access to the Forrest
>> community
>> if people agree to enhance the default publication of Lenya. If it is
>> going
>> to be a specific Forrest-Lenya publication, then I think it doesn't
>> really matter
>> where it's being housed as long as both communities have commit
>> access ;-)
>

> that is easily done.
>
> +1 for
>
> [/lenya]