Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Anshuk Chinmoy Pal Chaudhuri <An...@infosys.com> on 2007/08/20 18:44:16 UTC

Custom Binding Component

Hi,

Can you any one let me know of building custom binding components
instead of using the in-built components that is already there in
servicemix.
I would like to know I have to exactly extends which class and override
which methods and if the custom binding component can be deployed as a
xbean or not.

If possible also, can you please share the sample configuration file.

Thanks.

Warm Regards,
Anshuk Pal Chaudhuri

Re: CXF Build Error

Posted by Nodet Guillaume <gn...@gmail.com>.
My mistake.  It should be fixed now.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: CXF Build Error

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@iona.com>.
Thanks Guillaume.
Best Regards

Freeman

Re: CXF Build Error

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: CXF Build Error

Posted by Nodet Guillaume <gn...@gmail.com>.

Re: CXF Build Error

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@iona.com>.
Hi Gordon,

CXF Build Error

Re: JMS Endpoint and Normalized Message Attachment

Posted by Nodet Guillaume <gn...@gmail.com>.
You should try using the new <jms:consumer/> endpoint that is part of
3.2.
You will be able to set up a custom marshaler and convert the jms
message
to a normalized message the way you want....
Take a look at http://cwiki.apache.org/SM/servicemix-jms-new-
endpoints.html
for the in progress documentation.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Custom Binding Component

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On 8/20/07, Anshuk Chinmoy Pal Chaudhuri
<An...@infosys.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can you any one let me know of building custom binding components
> instead of using the in-built components that is already there in
> servicemix.
> I would like to know I have to exactly extends which class and override
> which methods and if the custom binding component can be deployed as a
> xbean or not.
>
> If possible also, can you please share the sample configuration file.

There is a tutorial on doing this that is mostly complete available here:

http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/hello-world-bc.html

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/