Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by bill <bi...@TechServSys.com> on 2002/08/28 15:19:30 UTC

[users@httpd] Re: Proposal

 I cast a Chicago vote ("vote early, vote often") for [hug].  I am
 restricted to a  winBlows mail reader and use Pegasus which has a
 32 char truncation of the  subject (and "Re: [users@httpd] " uses
 most of it).
 While it is kind of fun to guess what is being discussed without
 opening the  mail it is also time consuming.

 eg: look at this subject from today at 27 Aug 02,  9:50 am:
 Re: [users@httpd] R: [users@httpd]

 -bill-

Re: [users@httpd] Re: Proposal

Posted by bill <bi...@TechServSys.com>.

On 28 Aug 2002 at 6:25, J. Greenlees wrote:

> bill wrote:
>
> > I cast a Chicago vote ("vote early, vote often") for [hug].  I am
> > restricted to a  winBlows mail reader and use Pegasus which has a
> > 32 char truncation of the  subject (and "Re: [users@httpd] " uses
> > most of it).
> > While it is kind of fun to guess what is being discussed without
> > opening the  mail it is also time consuming.
> >
> > eg: look at this subject from today at 27 Aug 02,  9:50 am:
> > Re: [users@httpd] R: [users@httpd]
> >

> hmm strange, the [users@httpd] only every shows once in my subject line
> no mater how many replies.

This was seemingly a user error, but funny none the less.
-bill-

Re: [users@httpd] Re: Proposal

Posted by "J. Greenlees" <ja...@shaw.ca>.