Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Mathy V Arumugam <ma...@jpl.nasa.gov> on 2002/03/13 18:05:01 UTC

Newbie question: Conditional page-brek

How can I do a page break when the TABLE_TITLE is NOT empty.

<xsl:value-of select="TABLE_TITLE"/>

Thanks
Mathy

RE: Newbie question: Conditional page-brek

Posted by "Matthew L. Avizinis" <ml...@gleim.com>.
try
<xsl:if test="TABLE_TITLE != ''">
   <fo:block break-before="page"/>
</xsl:if>

or
<xsl:choose>
   <xsl:when test="TABLE_TITLE != ''">
     <fo:block break-before="page"/>
   </xsl:when>
   <xsl:otherwise>Do somethinge else</xsl:otherwise>
</xsl:choose>

hth,
   Matthew L. Avizinis <ma...@gleim.com>
Gleim Publications, Inc.
   4201 NW 95th Blvd.
 Gainesville, FL 32606
(352)-375-0772 ext. 101
      www.gleim.com <http://www.gleim.com>

computing (kum' pyoot ing)
1. n the art of calculating how much time you wasted and money you spent in a doomed attempt to master a machine with a mind of it's own. --from computing: A HACKER'S DICTIONARY