Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Yan Zheng <yz...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/18 01:46:59 UTC

maven release plugin prepare target failure

Hi,

I have a project with multiple sub-porjects.  The "mvn release:prepare"
process failed on this project because I found that the prepare target
executes "clean integration-test" goals.  The project is set up in such a
way that "clean install" executes fine, but not "clean integration-test".
This is due to the fact that one subproject needs the artifact from another
subproject.

Any suggestions on how to work around this issue?  In particular, how to
make "mvn release:prepare" execute "clean install", instead of "clean
integration-test", without hacking into the plugin source code?

Thanks.
Yan

Re: maven release plugin prepare target failure

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.
set preparationGoals=clean