Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Weaver, Scott" <Sw...@rippe.com> on 2003/08/07 17:57:31 UTC

Jetspeed performance [was RE: master detail records displayed in a portlet]

With Jetspeed 2, we are trying to keep as much of the information in the DB as possible as to make clustering servers/upgrade/deployment as easy as possible.  The registry implementation is entirely RDBMS based and I think Raphael is planning on making the page information (PSML stuff) RDBMS based also.

We are also going to try to expose as much of the configuration information as possible through JMX and MBeans.

Regards,
* Scott T Weaver                    *
* Jakarta Jetspeed Portal Project   *
* weaver@apache.org                 *