Posted to user@hawq.apache.org by Kevin Crocker <kc...@pivotal.io> on 2015/11/23 12:42:14 UTC

HAWQ on AWS

I’m working with a local non-profit who is standing up a Hadoop cluster the
hard way. We need to stand up an open source version of HAWQ on Apache
Hadoop (preferably using a distro if that is possible).

Is there already an instance of HAWQ running on any distribution of Apache
Hadoop in AWS (or anywhere ) yet?

Kevin

Re: HAWQ on AWS

Posted by dortmont <do...@gmail.com>.
Here is a cloud provider that is planning to offer HAWQ in cloud:
https://www.altiscale.com/blog/hawq-on-altiscale-data-cloud-a-critical-step-to-big-data-for-all/

Re: HAWQ on AWS

Posted by "Ting(Goden) Yao" <ty...@pivotal.io>.

Re: HAWQ on AWS