Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/31 19:03:05 UTC

[COMMUNITY] Henning Nöth - Committer

The MyFaces PMC is proud to announce a new addition to our community.

Please welcome Henning Nöth as the newest MyFaces committer!
Henning is an active member of the MyFaces community, especially in
MyFaces Tobago.

Welcome & regards,
Mike

Re: [COMMUNITY] Henning Nöth - Committer

Posted by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com>.
welcome!:)

Posted by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com>.
welcome!:)