Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org> on 2013/08/23 16:43:41 UTC

Permission for user

Hi I am requesting QA rights on the user with the email dafsafaa@gmail.com

We have had some issues with the email and she hasn't been able to get her
intro email published so hopefully she can reply to this one to confirm.

--
Alexandro Colorado
Apache OpenOffice Contributor

Re: Permission for user

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 23/08/2013 daf safaa wrote:
> Hi I need 'commit rights' so I can confirm the bugs on Bugzilla.

What you need is called "canconfirm rights". One of the Bugzilla
administrators (not me) will read this e-mail and can assign rights to you.

To assign you these rights, it is important that you are already
registered in Bugzilla at https://issues.apache.org/ooo/ with this same
e-mail address: dafsafaa(AT)gmail.com ; if this is not the case, please
do it or ask if you have doubts.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: Permission for user

Posted by daf safaa <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi I need 'commit rights' so I can confirm the bugs on Bugzilla.

Regards.

Re: Permission for user

Posted by janI <ja...@apache.org>.
On 23 August 2013 16:48, daf safaa <da...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi i want to add permission to the qa mailing list.

subscribing to the mailing list (which I presume is what you mean?) is
something you do yourself.

Send and empty email to

qa-subscribe@openoffice.apache.org <de...@openoffice.apache.org>

and respond to the confirmation mail, then you are part of the QA mailing
list.

rgds
jan I.

Re: Permission for user