Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/05 05:07:35 UTC

Re: Why aren't we simply send the corresponding POJO wrapped in an Event?

Isn't this at least make sense, at the *CreatedEvents? Currently, if I do
some change to a bean of the topology, I've to duplicate this change inside
the event too. Which is very error probing.

If everyone agrees, I could fix this.

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the replies guys. I'll fix it.

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.

Posted by Reka Thirunavukkarasu <re...@wso2.com>.
Hi

--
Reka Thirunavukkarasu
Software Engineer,

Re: Why aren't we simply send the corresponding POJO wrapped in an Event?

Posted by Reka Thirunavukkarasu <re...@wso2.com>.

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.

Posted by Udara Liyanage <ud...@wso2.com>.