Posted to dev@click.apache.org by Henri Yandell <ba...@apache.org> on 2009/03/20 22:46:57 UTC

JIRA migrated

The Click projects, Click and Click Eclipse, have now been migrated
into the main JIRA at http://issues.apache.org/jira/.

Project leads (sabob and takezoe) are project admins on these
projects. Each will need to edit the roles so that committers can be
added as project admins or developers.

8 users had their logins changed over to click_<login> and I will mail
them separately to let them know.

If you find any problems, feel free to mail me, though most likely
it's best to file a JIRA ticket at
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA and mail me about it.

Hen

Re: JIRA migrated