Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by "Johnson, Eric" <Er...@iona.com> on 2008/03/25 21:54:33 UTC

JMS BC Connection Factory

Is the method for configuring the ActiveMQ connection factory documented
at http://servicemix.apache.org/servicemix-jms-new-endpoints.html still
the recommended approach? Could I just use ActiveMQ's connection
factory, as shown in the demos, with out downloading the Jenck's
AMQPool?

Re: JMS BC Connection Factory

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Hi Eric.
You'll find some informations here: http://jencks.org/AMQPool
They should still be uptodate.  They are basically the same, but with some
performance improvements in some use cases, and they play better with the
transaction manager used in ServiceMix.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet