Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Dmitri Plotnikov <dm...@apache.org> on 2003/01/09 04:31:18 UTC

[clazz] has a new website

I mavenized [clazz] and published the current snapshot at

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/sandbox/clazz/

I'll start updating the website regularly.  It would be nice if we could
have some forum/jive/blog technology on the Jakarta website.

- Dmitri

Re: [clazz] has a new website

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.

On Thu, 9 Jan 2003, Dmitri Plotnikov wrote:

> > appear on under sandbox on the main commons pages leftbar?
> The pages in question are owned (in the unix sense) by James Strachan, but I
> don't know if he actually is the one maintaining them.

The Jakarta Commons site is created using Anakia. See the xdocs/ directory
in commons/ and the BUILD_DOCS.txt file in the Commons directory itself.

However, adding Clazz is pretty easy so I've taken the liberty of doing it
for you. I found getting Anakia setup to be a pain and if you're using
Maven for the site, there's not a big need to deal with it.

Let me know if any of it slipped up,

Hen

Re: [clazz] has a new website

Posted by Dmitri Plotnikov <dm...@apache.org>.
Stephen,

> There's a good lot of documentation here. Good work. Any idea how clazz
can

Thank you for the kind words.

> appear on under sandbox on the main commons pages leftbar?
The pages in question are owned (in the unix sense) by James Strachan, but I
don't know if he actually is the one maintaining them.

> Stephen

- Dmitri

Re: [clazz] has a new website

Posted by Stephen Colebourne <sc...@btopenworld.com>.

Re: [clazz] has a new website

Posted by Dmitri Plotnikov <dm...@apache.org>.
Oops.

Thank you, Craig, for fixing this.

- Dmitri

Re: [clazz] has a new website

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.

On Wed, 8 Jan 2003, Dmitri Plotnikov wrote:

> Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 22:31:18 -0500
> From: Dmitri Plotnikov <dm...@apache.org>
> To: commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org
> Subject: [clazz] has a new website
>
> I mavenized [clazz] and published the current snapshot at
>
> http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/sandbox/clazz/
>
> I'll start updating the website regularly.  It would be nice if we could
> have some forum/jive/blog technology on the Jakarta website.

Running the build.xml file in clazz fails for me -- it expects to find
"LICENSE.txt" in the "clazz" subdirctory.

> - Dmitri

Craig