Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Mike Cameron <mc...@mirusweb.com> on 2001/03/05 05:58:45 UTC

push_handlers question

I am trying to sub class Apache::AuthCookieURL and would like to use
$r->push_handlers(PerlAuthenHandler => My::Class->authenticate);
the push_handler is set in a handler called from httpd.conf on the
PerlInitHandler phase but the authenticate routine does not seem to be getting
the apache request object passed to it as I get a can't call dir_config on an
udefined value error.

I'm sure I am missing something simple but can someone point it out to me.

Thanks