Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org> on 2001/01/23 02:27:10 UTC

Build ahoy

Hi,

just finishing converting the build to what I proposed a bit back. It was a
bit more work than I thought it would be - consequently it may have broken
something - thou nothing I have found yet.

I would like to commit it soon but I need a volunteer from either a
cygnus/unix user that would be willing to confirm/help fix the *nix build
style because I don't have a place to run it atm. So if you have a bit of
spare time to help me integrate this - that would be great ;) I won't check
in anything till someone volunteers ;)

Cheers,

Pete

Re: Build ahoy

Posted by Sc...@email.com.
I have a linux box it try it on.

I can give you an account, or you can just send me the changes.

Scott