Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by chdupuy <ch...@wanadoo.fr> on 2010/02/10 17:47:27 UTC

HttpRoute problem using ConnRoutePNames.LOCAL_ADDRESS

As mentioned in subject, I've been in trouble using
ConnRoutePNames.LOCAL_ADDRESS with HttpClient parameters. I've three
different network interfaces and I want my application use both of them
randomly.

Unfortunately, my application throws a
org.apache.http.conn.HttpHostConnectException  when I specify a particular
interface. Here a part of my logs :

DEBUG Thread-1 org.apache.http.impl.client.ClientParamsStack -
'http.route.local-address': rangiroa/192.168.1.22
DEBUG Thread-1 org.apache.http.impl.conn.SingleClientConnManager - Get
connection for route
HttpRoute[rangiroa/192.168.1.22->{}->http://www.google.fr]
DEBUG Thread-1 org.apache.http.impl.conn.DefaultClientConnection -
Connection shut down

I know the connection cannot be done, but why? What am I doing wrong?

Thx in advance for anybody who will drive me on the right way.

Re: HttpRoute problem using ConnRoutePNames.LOCAL_ADDRESS

Posted by chdupuy <ch...@wanadoo.fr>.
It's OK, I found the mismatch, Kaspersky's mismatch in fact. He blocks my
HttpRoute throw a specific network interface, except the localhost's one.

Assuming I'm going to test my app into Linux .... for sure. :working: