Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by julien coulmeau <ju...@caramail.com> on 2001/07/27 16:30:32 UTC

tomcat-test.xml results n watchdog

Hi everybody,

I'am using tomcat 3.2.2 with apache 1.3.20 and mod_jk on a solaris 2.6

I have got three questions :

1) first when i test the tomcat build with the test-tomcat.xml file i have got a lot of output with some
exceptions thrown and jsp compilation error, i want to know if it's normal and if not, if anybody know
the correct output

2) does anybody know where can i get the watchdog application because the link in
jakarta.apache.org is currently disabled

3) when i try to access the security jsp sample (the login.jsp page), I got an j_security_check page not
found. But it works fine when i use tomcat standalone

I hope it's not too much newbie's stuff because i search the docs but found no tips

Thanks in advance
Le journal des abonnés Caramail - http://www.carazine.com