Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org> on 2015/09/22 00:18:43 UTC

Thinking of HBase 1.1.3 [was HBASE-14317 and 1.1.3]

Hi folks,

It's that time again, I'm looking at spinning 1.1.3 bit this week, with
hopes that we can get a release out in early October. The only issue I'm
actively tracking as a must for this release is HBASE-14374, the back port
for HBASE-14317. Is there anything else you're planning to get in for this
one that's not been committed yet? Please speak up. I'll be starting my
pre-release validations tomorrow or Wednesday.

Thanks,
Nick

Re: Thinking of HBase 1.1.3 [was HBASE-14317 and 1.1.3]

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org>.
Status update.

A patch for HBASE-14474 was committed, but the issue has been reopened as
verification is ongoing. HBASE-14475 looks very close. On HBASE-14394, I
reviewed Jerry's addendum; it satisfies the compatibility report and has my
+1.

All other issues I've kicked out of 1.1.3 release. If your ticket is close
(can commit in the next 48 hours) and I've removed it, please let me know
and we'll bring it back in.

Thanks,
Nick

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org>.