Posted to dev@flume.apache.org by Hari Shreedharan <hs...@cloudera.com> on 2015/07/30 05:00:51 UTC

Hive test failures

Hi,

It looks like Hive tests have been failing for a while now:
https://builds.apache.org/job/Flume-trunk-hbase-1/116/#showFailuresLink

Any idea what is happening here - it seems like it is something related to
the scratch directory not being writable.

Thanks,
Hari

Re: Hive test failures

Posted by Roshan Naik <ro...@hortonworks.com>.
Good ideaĆ  let me look into that possibility.

-roshan

Re: Hive test failures

Posted by Hari Shreedharan <hs...@apache.org>.

Re: Hive test failures