Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Edi <ed...@yahoo.com> on 2007/09/11 14:52:51 UTC

How to create Dynamic ListView

How to display the dynamic Listview.

for e.g, I have a dynamic query like select * from tablename, I want to
display the table values into ListView.
Is it possible. Please remember, table name is dynamic. I don't have setter
and getter method for table name/class name.

All suggestions welcome.

Thank you for Reading.

Re: How to create Dynamic ListView

Posted by chickabee <ja...@gmail.com>.
You can follow the GridView code in the examples, it is the easiest way to
learn how effortlessly wicket can provide data grids in a webpage. As far as
the tablename etc is there, I believe this is your very own business logic
situation, so deal with it. Good luck wicketing!!