Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by di...@multitask.com.au on 2003/03/12 04:04:26 UTC

Maven as a TLP - Things to do.

These should probably go into Jira so we can track them:

1. Bylaws, as per the resolution - Any examples
2. Update to docs to reflect new URLs/Details, e.g. mission, resolution
etc.
3. See docs on project creation @
http://www.apache.org/dev/project-creation.html with some changes.

--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

Re: Maven as a TLP - Things to do.

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>.
On Tue, 2003-03-11 at 22:04, dion@multitask.com.au wrote:
> These should probably go into Jira so we can track them:
>
> 1. Bylaws, as per the resolution - Any examples
> 2. Update to docs to reflect new URLs/Details, e.g. mission, resolution
> etc.
> 3. See docs on project creation @
> http://www.apache.org/dev/project-creation.html with some changes.

I sent a request to infrastructure to go through that list, no reply
yet.

I was going to take the db.apache.org wholus bolus as the site subbing
maven for db.

> --
> dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
> Blog:      http://www.freeroller.net/page/dion/Weblog

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com
http://tambora.zenplex.org

Re: Maven as a TLP - Things to do.

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>.
On Tue, 2003-03-11 at 22:04, dion@multitask.com.au wrote:
> These should probably go into Jira so we can track them:
>
> 1. Bylaws, as per the resolution - Any examples
> 2. Update to docs to reflect new URLs/Details, e.g. mission, resolution
> etc.
> 3. See docs on project creation @
> http://www.apache.org/dev/project-creation.html with some changes.

Brian Behlendorf has taken on the task of helping us out. He'll have
time this week and we'll finish things off this weekend. We should be
looking good for full transfer of the repository and mailing lists by
the end of the weekend.