Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "Maksimov, Aleksey" <Al...@spherion.com> on 2001/01/08 16:13:32 UTC

Not so stupid Tomcat

Hello!

> Are you running Tomcat 3.1 under NT? If so then it can't be fixed i don't
think. This question  comes up often on the tomcat news group. Try 3.2.
Also, see my reply to an on 03/01/2001 "Re: Caching with Tomcat" for more
info on 3.2.

Tomcat is working fine. Setting "reloadable=true" working also. Tomcat is
looking for changed servlets. In our (SOAP) case servlet is always the same
- you don't change rpcservlet, do you?

Class reloading is not working in that servlet, not in Tomcat and all the
questions regarding class reloading should be asked here, or inside SOAP-DEV
mailing list.

Regards,
Aleksey Maksimov
BSTG Consultant