Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/16 16:57:15 UTC

On Fedora Core 6, PluginInstaller throws a startup Exception even before it completes downloading dependencies

I have tried a plugin installation on Fedora Core 6 with G 2.0-SNAPSHOT (the
one from branches\2.0, before branches\2.0.0 was created).  While the
deployer window was still showing downloading of dependencies, the server
window showed startup exceptions due to missing dependencies!!  Once the
dependencies are downloaded completely, I was able to start the plugin from
Admin Console.  I thought I will post this to the dev-list and then forgot
about it.  Has anyone else noticed this behavior with plugin installation on
Fedora Core 6 or any other linux?  I guess it may have something to do with
the threads executing the dependency download and plugin startup!!!

Vamsi

Re: On Fedora Core 6, PluginInstaller throws a startup Exception even before it completes downloading dependencies

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
not sure about the dependencies but I'm seeing some plugin start problems on windows too while testing v2.0.1

Cheers!
Hernan