Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Borislav Iordanov <bo...@speakeasy.net> on 2001/04/05 03:49:22 UTC

ISAPI filter question

Hi,

I've used tomcat for a while, starting it from the command line. Now, I've
configured the ISAPI filter for IIS 5.0 under Windoz 2000 Professional and
it works fine also. Except, I'm wondering why do I have to start tomcat from
the shell as usual? Why doesn't the ISAPI filter start it? What are all
those configuration variables (classpaths, tomcat home directory) in
'workers.properties' used for, if the filter seems to be communicating with
tomcat through TCP/IP (on the port 8007 set for the worker)? Maybe I'm
missing some configuration variable that'll make the filter start tomcat
automatically...

Thanks,
Borislav

RE: ISAPI filter question