Posted to commons-dev@ws.apache.org by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/17 08:01:59 UTC

[XmlSchema]Test suite for Schema

Hi all,
I've been doing some improvements to the codebase (things like
anyAtt,relative schema handling and so on). The thing is when I try to
run a complete build, it downloads a 6Mb tar.gz and expands it filling
my harddisk :(
Is there any possibility of moving this test into a new goal (say
"all-tests") and putting the usual build free from it ?

BTW I propose that we use meaningful prefixes for the mails such as
[XmlSchema] since the commons list is shared between axiom, schema and
a lot others ?

--
Ajith Ranabahu

Re: [XmlSchema]Test suite for Schema

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com>.
Ajith Ranabahu wrote:
> Hi all,
> I've been doing some improvements to the codebase (things like
> anyAtt,relative schema handling and so on). The thing is when I try to
> run a complete build, it downloads a 6Mb tar.gz and expands it filling
> my harddisk :(
> Is there any possibility of moving this test into a new goal (say
> "all-tests") and putting the usual build free from it ?
>
> BTW I propose that we use meaningful prefixes for the mails such as
> [XmlSchema] since the commons list is shared between axiom, schema and
> a lot others ?
>
> --
> Ajith Ranabahu

How about an optional parameter? -DskipSchemaSuite or something like that.

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions