Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2017/05/11 14:31:10 UTC

[PROPOSAL] Re: Links to other OFBiz locations

Thanks Pierre,

Yes, the point is to have them prominent in the demos *AND* when people run OFBiz locally.

It should help newbies to get to the locations we want to privilege (eg: wiki, Jira, etc. to be discussed)

Jacques

Re: [PROPOSAL] Re: Links to other OFBiz locations

Posted by Paul Foxworthy <pa...@cohsoft.com.au>.
Hi all,

I don't think it's a good idea. The demo should look like a working OFBiz
system, not an ad. OFBiz is busy enough anyway without overloading it with
stuff that's not relevant to a demo of its capabilities.

I guess most people will go from the OFBiz web site to the demo, not the
other way around. The mention of ASF and "powered by Apache OFBiz" in the
footer is enough.

Cheers

Paul Foxworthy

--