Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by GoodDude666 <Go...@web.de> on 2016/04/21 23:13:13 UTC

c++ broker closes connection after few 15mb messages

Hi,

I use the c++ broker with a java jms client. My problem is that I want
to send 200x15mb messages and my broker is closing the connection everytime.
Exception on the client side is "javax.jms.JMSException: Transport
connection remotely closed." and my log file is still empty. I Installed
the broker on fedora21 by using the package manager. The broker does not
close the connection, if I send 2million messages with the size of few
bytes. So I tried to use a bigger queue by declaring "qpid-config add
queue QPID_AMQP --max-queue-size 1000000000", but that was not working
either.

The really weird thing is, if I try to send these 200 message with
deliverymode persistent, I have no problem and the connection is still
working. But I need both ways, the persistend and the non persistend
way. So maybe anyone of you has another idea to solve this problem.

best regards
Ben