Posted to dev@polygene.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2017/05/10 07:04:27 UTC

Blog post about Polygene

I have moved my (lack of) Tropical Thoughts blog to Wordpress.

Please make comments of what is good or bad about;
https://hedhman.wordpress.com/2017/05/10/introducing-apache-polygene/

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

Re: Blog post about Polygene

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
By the way, the photo there is from the island where I go fishing at times,
taken on the way from the jetty going out to fishing grounds by boat.

Re: Blog post about Polygene

Posted by Paul Merlin <pa...@apache.org>.
Hey Niclas,

I like the approach.
From problems and questions to solutions.

Nitpicking: I'd put the Person.State type declaration out of Person,
maybe naming it PersonState. It's public inside Person, that could
confuse some readers given you're saying it's out of reach.

Cheers