Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com> on 2003/09/04 19:32:05 UTC

Jakarta Site/index.html

What's the plan for this? [The redirect we have on the index.html at
the moment].

When are we going to remove it. How do we ensure that people don't blow it
away when they push up news for a release?

I did:

cp index.html redirect.html
cp index2.html index.html
cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic update index.html
cp index.html index2.html
cp redirect.html index.html
rm redirect.html

I think. Should this be an update script in that directory?

Hen

Re: Jakarta Site/index.html

Posted by Tetsuya Kitahata <te...@apache.org>.
I've done ... only www.apache.org and jakarta.apache.org

"EU Software Patents protest action" pages are now obsolete.

Henri, you do not have to "copy and rewind" ... anymore.
just do cvs update. Yaaay.

-- Tetsuya (tetsuya@apache.org)

P.S. By the way, can anyone resize the "ApacheCon" Logo?
It's tooooooooooooooo fat!

On Thu, 4 Sep 2003 13:32:05 -0400 (EDT)
(Subject: Jakarta Site/index.html)
Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com> wrote:

> What's the plan for this? [The redirect we have on the index.html at
> the moment].
>
> When are we going to remove it. How do we ensure that people don't blow it
> away when they push up news for a release?
>
> I did:
>
> cp index.html redirect.html
> cp index2.html index.html
> cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic update index.html
> cp index.html index2.html
> cp redirect.html index.html
> rm redirect.html
>
> I think. Should this be an update script in that directory?
>
> Hen

E-mail: tetsuya@apache.org  http://www.terra-intl.com/
(Accredited Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument Facilitator)
http://www.hbdi.com/