Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Rajesh M Vasudevan <ra...@neosoftsolutions.com> on 2003/09/24 13:07:29 UTC

html:button to Action Bean mapping & transfer of information

Hello,

I have a tabular listing of records (rows and column).  Each row is
identified by a rowID. In each row, there are three buttons
(modify/delete/someother).  Button is created as follows:
key="appResource.captionDelete"/></html:button>

When i click on any of these buttons, in the action class, I need to know
1. which button was clicked (modify/delte/someother) and
2. for which row (rowID) it was clicked
3. How can I send more than one information?

I cannot use image links in place of the button, as the application is
multi-lingual, and loads the button caption from an
applicationResources.properties.

The number of rows in the table depends on the number of rows I fetch from
the database, and so is not fixed.

I'm very new to STRUTS, any solution or alternate ways to implement this
would be of great help.

Thanks very much in advance,
Regards,
Rajesh

[STRUTS]? Synchronization between different browser windows...

Posted by Todor Sergueev Petkov <t....@basalmed.uio.no>.
Hello everybody,
I have two web browser pages opened. I would like to display ( or update
) the contents of one of the pages when a method in Struts
LookupDispatchAction class has completed ( the LookupDispatchAction is
triggered in the other page ). Is there some simple and elegant way to
do it ( without using too much and too complicated javascript ).
Thanks a lot,
     Todor

? Synchronization between different browser windows...