Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Tejas Sheth <ts...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/23 08:14:01 UTC

Production VMs stuck at STOPPING state [URGENT]

Hello,

  All the xenserver 6.2 hosts (cloud nodes) went down. When we started all
the xneservers and cloudstack management server most of the VMs came up
expect few VMs.

These VMs are stuck at stopping state. VMs are not visible in xencenter
console for any VM related manipulation.

  Can i get some suggestion for possible cause and resolution?

Thanks,
Tejas

Re: Production VMs stuck at STOPPING state [URGENT]

Posted by Tejas Sheth <ts...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Erik..

Posted by Erik Weber <te...@gmail.com>.