Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/02 17:46:35 UTC

Nuking module sites

I believe these sites do not serve any purpose and are more confusing
than helping:

http://struts.apache.org/release/2.3.x/xwork-core/index.html
http://struts.apache.org/release/2.3.x/struts2-core/index.html
http://struts.apache.org/release/2.3.x/struts2-apps/index.html
http://struts.apache.org/release/2.3.x/struts2-plugins/index.html
http://struts.apache.org/release/2.3.x/struts2-osgi-bundles/index.html
http://struts.apache.org/release/2.3.x/struts2-archetypes/index.html
http://struts.apache.org/release/2.3.x/struts2-assembly/index.html (worst)

none of the module webpages are listing any relevant info. I would like
to svn rm all the /src/site folders from them.
This includes submodules of the submodules, like this:

http://struts.apache.org/release/2.3.x/struts2-plugins/struts2-javatemplates-plugin/index.html

Any objections?

Cheers
Christian

Re: Nuking module sites

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
Am 10.09.13 13:19, schrieb Lukasz Lenart:
> 2013/9/9 Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>:
> Throw them away ... we have other tools like Sonar [1], maybe it is
> bette to link to them
>
> [1] https://analysis.apache.org/dashboard/index/9936
You are right.

Just removed the files and linked to the analysis site

Thanks for the link!

Re: Nuking module sites

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.

--