Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by Rodrigo Castillo <rc...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/06 19:19:12 UTC

parameter in wtkx:include

Hi guys,
First, thanks, you are doing a great job!!.

Second, the question: I'm doing a component that try to receive by a
set method a MenuBar from the principal Frame, so the component can
sign up some menu option, actions, and other stuff. I can do that in
code but I'm wondering if is this possible just with  wtkx, I tried do
some like this <wtkx:include wtkx:id="content" src="content.wtkx"
mainMenu="$MainMenu"/> but it sends an error, so I was wondering if
there other way to do this  using just wtkx?

Thanks a lot.

Rodrigo Castillo.

Re: parameter in wtkx:include

Posted by Rodrigo Castillo <rc...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot for your answer Greg,

Ok, I will continue with the code way, waiting for pivot 2.

Keep doing a great job guys!

Rodrigo Castillo.

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.
Hi Rodrigo,