Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Pavan Nadakarni <pn...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/07 21:22:50 UTC

Kyle Upgrde

Hello,

Anyone has a detailed documentation on upgrading the Kylin to latest version.
We are currently using "kylin-1.0-incubating” and plan to upgrade to latest version 1.2

I have referred the following pages but couldn’t find much detail
http://kylin.apache.org/docs/howto/howto_upgrade.html
http://kylin.apache.org/docs/howto/howto_backup_metadata.html

Any help in this will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Pavan

Re: Kyle Upgrde

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
The page has been updated, please check:
https://kylin.apache.org/docs/howto/howto_upgrade.html

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi