Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Pierre De Rop <pi...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/27 07:17:26 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Felix Dependency Manager Release R11

Hello all,

After a failed attempt to release the DM-R10 release, I would like to call
for a new vote on the Dependency Manager toplevel release R11.

The following issues were solved:

** Bug
    * [FELIX-5630] - NullObject is created for a required dependency if the
component is removed and added again to the dependency manager
    * [FELIX-5636] - Component of aspect service does not have any service
properties anymore
    * [FELIX-5657] - DM released sources can't be rebuilt

** Improvement
    * [FELIX-5619] - MultiProperyFilterIndex memory consumption
    * [FELIX-5623] - Improve performance of ComponentImpl.getName method
    * [FELIX-5650] - Support latest version of Gogo
    * [FELIX-5653] - Simplify DM-Lambda samples
    * [FELIX-5658] - Include poms in dm artifacts

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/dependencymanager/release/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:

    sh check_staged_release.sh r11 /tmp/felix-staging

This script, unlike the original Felix check_stage_release.sh, is specific
to the new Dependency Manager release process (see FELIX-4818) and will
download staging from https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/felix instead
of http://repository.apache.org/content/repositories.

To rebuild the DM binaries from the source, you can then refer to
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/dependencymanager/release/resources/src/README.src

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

Many thanks;

regards;
/Pierre

Re: [VOTE] Apache Felix Dependency Manager Release R11

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1,

Regards,

Clement

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Pierre De Rop <pi...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding) from my side.

(many thanks for your votes)

regards
Pierre

Posted by Pierre De Rop <pi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jan Willem Janssen <ja...@luminis.eu>.
Hi,

Posted by Cédric Dos Santos <ce...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non binding)

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (binding)

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Apache Felix Dependency Manager Release R11

Posted by Juan Manuel Calderon <ju...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non binding)

Posted by fleygues <fr...@nokia.com>.
+1