Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by deepak_a <an...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/08 10:49:36 UTC

ActiveMQ + Jboss Integration: JNDI DataSource problem (order of deployemnt)

Hi,

I am running activeMQ+Jboss in an integrated mode.
Issue I am having is ActiveMQ.rar gets deployed before by JNDI-datasource
gets deployed.
My broker-config.xml looks like this

     <persistenceAdapter>
       <jdbcPersistenceAdapter  dataSource="#reform-ds"
useDatabaseLock="false"/>
     </persistenceAdapter>
............ .

  <bean id="reform-ds"
	<property name="jndiName" value="java:ReformDS"/>
  </bean>

The data source is in a seperate xml file (reform-ds.xml) under /deploy
folder.
 I notice that ActiveMQ.rar gets deployed first (before data source),
resulting in the below exception

Caused by: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: ReformDS not bound at
org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getBinding(NamingServer.java:771)

Is there a way to change the order of deployment in JBoss?

regards D