Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Jean Duarte <je...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/10 19:10:23 UTC

Autocomplete options

Hi guys

Is there any autocomplete implementation other than such autoCompleteAction
and autoCompleteRepository attributes of DomainObject annotation in Apache
Isis?

I've tried writing a method using prefixes as recommended in documentation,
such*autoCompleteXXX* and *choicesXXX*, but I didn't work.

Inspecting the source code of Apache Isis, I've found a method called
*attachPropertyAutoCompleteFacetIfChoicesMethodIsFound* that executes
accordingly, but when running my code, my autocomplete method isn't called
as expected.

Cheers,

Jean Duarte

Re: Autocomplete options

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
Good stuff.  Please don't hesitate to post further questions here if you
get stuck.

Cheers
Dan

Re: Autocomplete options