Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by John Thompson <Jo...@Start-Thinking.com> on 2004/03/10 15:58:34 UTC

SSL Doesn't Stay SSL

I'm having a problem where I want users to connect to my servlet with SSL
but I can't get it to maintain an SSL connection.  The first page of the
servlet is encrypted but when I navigate to the second and other pages, the
browser no longer shows the lock icon.  The URL is still the https:// URL.

I am using the AJP connector through Apache 2 and the SSL stuff all works
with flat content on the Apache server.  I'm running 4.1.27 Tomcat.

I don't know what other info might be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Re: SSL Doesn't Stay SSL

Posted by Alex <al...@squigly.net>.
all the images and all content must be provided from the https link or
else you'll loose the lock.