Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/20 17:32:09 UTC

[DISCUSS] 2.0.2 release

Time to start thinking about a 2.0.2 release, I think...

We can safely assume that it will contain some number of fixes for
newly-reported problems against 2.0.1. These activities will be
driven by user problem reports.

I'd assume that we'll also be fixing a number of problems which we
already know about, but didn't make it into 2.0.1. In this category,
what problems would we like to see fixed?

I know I'd like to see us remove the current Spring dependency from
our CXF module. What candidates do others have in mind?

I'd assume that we'll have ~ 3 weeks of development work and move
into release mode mid-September. Thoughts?

--kevan