Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by luc <lu...@spaceroots.org> on 2013/03/28 11:46:17 UTC

[math] preparing 3.2 release

Hi all,

Here we are. The final issues in JIRA scheduled for 3.2 have been
either
solved (a lot of them) or postponed (a few of them).

If everybody agree, I volunteer to be the release manager for this
version.
I will most probably temporarily flag the two extremely long Bobyqa
tests as
@ignore for the release, so I can use the current commons-parent pom.
We don't seem to
have reached consensus yet on the cobertura topic, so I will not wait
for this.

best regards,
Luc

Re: [math] preparing 3.2 release

Posted by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com>.
On 3/28/13 3:46 AM, luc wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Here we are. The final issues in JIRA scheduled for 3.2 have been
> either
> solved (a lot of them) or postponed (a few of them).
>
> If everybody agree, I volunteer to be the release manager for this
> version.
> I will most probably temporarily flag the two extremely long
> Bobyqa tests as
> @ignore for the release, so I can use the current commons-parent
> pom. We don't seem to
> have reached consensus yet on the cobertura topic, so I will not
> wait for this.

+1 and thanks for doing this.

Lets make sure to verify / tweak as necessary Stefan's
instructions.  Seems we may, at last, be arriving at a stable
release process again :)

Phil

Posted by Thomas Neidhart <th...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 11:46 AM, luc <lu...@spaceroots.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Here we are. The final issues in JIRA scheduled for 3.2 have been either
> solved (a lot of them) or postponed (a few of them).
>
> If everybody agree, I volunteer to be the release manager for this version.
> I will most probably temporarily flag the two extremely long Bobyqa tests
> as
> @ignore for the release, so I can use the current commons-parent pom. We
> don't seem to
> have reached consensus yet on the cobertura topic, so I will not wait for
> this.

+1

Thomas