Posted to dev@asterixdb.apache.org by Vignesh Raghunathan <vi...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/16 09:12:11 UTC

Unable to create push twitter feed adapter - Exception thrown

Hello,

I took a update of the code today and tried to set up a push twitter feed.
However, I am getting the following exception.

SyntaxError:
org.apache.hyracks.algebricks.common.exceptions.AlgebricksException: unable
to create adapter org.apache.asterix.common.exceptions.AsterixException:
Unknown adapter: push_twitter

I had faced the same problem before and including this change (
https://asterix-gerrit.ics.uci.edu/#/c/609/) fixed it. However, since the
change has beed merged now, I'm not sure what is causing the exception
again. Do I have to include any other changes?

Thanks,
Vignesh

Re: Unable to create push twitter feed adapter - Exception thrown

Posted by Vignesh Raghunathan <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Abdullah,

Thank you for the response. I tried current master and I'm still getting
the exception.

Thanks,
Vignesh

Posted by abdullah alamoudi <ba...@gmail.com>.