Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Xuannan Su <su...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/16 04:00:00 UTC

[VOTE] FLIP-36 - Support Interactive Programming in Flink Table API

Hi all,

I'd like to start the vote for FLIP-36[1], which has been discussed in thread[2].

The vote will be open for 72h, until September 19, 2020, 04:00 AM UTC, unless there's an objection or not enough votes.

Best,
Xuannan

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-36%3A+Support+Interactive+Programming+in+Flink

Re: [VOTE] FLIP-36 - Support Interactive Programming in Flink Table API

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Best,
Aljoscha

Re: [VOTE] FLIP-36 - Support Interactive Programming in Flink Table API

Posted by Becket Qin <be...@gmail.com>.
+1, thanks for driving through the FLIP, Xuannan!

Cheers,

Jiangjie (Becket) Qin

Posted by Timo Walther <tw...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)