Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by Maarten Abbink <ma...@abbink.me> on 2015/08/09 14:57:58 UTC

Help with bindBeanType()

Hi Shiro users,

I'm looking for an example that explains how I can use
ShiroModule.bindBeanType() to implicitly invoke setUsernameParam() and
setPasswordParam() on FormAuthenticationFilter [which would be the bean in
this scenario].

I didn't find any usage examples of bindBeanType() anywhere. Perhaps some
of you can help me.

Thanks in advance.
Maarten

Re: Help with bindBeanType()

Posted by Maarten Abbink <ma...@abbink.me>.
I did go through the source, but I'm afraid I don't have enough experience
with either Shiro or Guice to make sense of this part.
There's a lot of indirection in the code, starting with using Guice's
Key<T> concept that couldn't find very extensive docs on yet.

Re: Help with bindBeanType()

Posted by Tomas Lund Petersen <ko...@gmail.com>.

Re: Help with bindBeanType()

Posted by Maarten Abbink <ma...@abbink.me>.