Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by Alberto Ramón <a....@gmail.com> on 2016/12/19 18:46:18 UTC

Joint and Order in RowKey

If we have these columns:
[image: Imágenes integradas 1]

With There Joints:
[image: Imágenes integradas 3]

*Why I cant  order these columns individually?*  (Text , Id) now must be a
tupple
[image: Imágenes integradas 4]

(I accept suggestion about order, anyo=year)

Re: Joint and Order in RowKey

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
Em.. don't have to be from an implementation point of view.  Joint is about
cuboid combination, while the rowkey is about storage layout.  They are
related but still two things.  We don't enforce joint dimensions be layout
together at the moment.

Re: Joint and Order in RowKey

Posted by Alberto Ramón <a....@gmail.com>.

Re: Joint and Order in RowKey