Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Michael Kjellman <mk...@barracuda.com> on 2012/10/11 20:09:18 UTC

Perlcassa - Perl Cassandra 'Client'

Hi- A few months back I wrote a Perl client for Cassandra and I realized I never sent it out to this list. While I realize that while Perl is not the language du jour hopefully this will help someone else out. :) Code is periodically thrown up on CPAN but look at http://github.com/mkjellman/perlcassa for the most current version. It supports serialization/deserialization of validation classes, composite columns, as well as connection pooling (without using ResourcePool which fails miserably when run under mod_perl).

Best,
michael

'Like' us on Facebook for exclusive content and other resources on all Barracuda Networks solutions.
Visit http://barracudanetworks.com/facebook

Re: Perlcassa - Perl Cassandra 'Client'

Posted by Watanabe Maki <wa...@gmail.com>.
Perl never die... As Fortran