Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/17 19:58:39 UTC

[VOTE-RESULTS] was Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 1.1.0 (RC2)

> On 8/13/07, Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com> wrote:
> > Hi Everyone,
> >
> > I've deployed the 2nd release candidate for Apache Camel 1.1.0.  The
> > first RC had a few issues that have now been fix.  You can see the
> > maven 1 and maven 2 deployments here:
> > http://people.apache.org/~chirino/apache-camel-1.1.0-RC2/
> >
> > For those folks just looking for a binary distro, it's located here:
> > http://people.apache.org/~chirino/apache-camel-1.1.0-RC2/maven2/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/1.1.0/
> >
> > The SVN tag used to build the release was:
> > https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/camel/tags/camel-1.1.0
> >
> > This RC 2 has been run through the latest rat tool and seems to be ok.
> >  The report is here:
> > http://people.apache.org/~chirino/apache-camel-1.1.0-RC2/camel-1.1.0.rat
> >
> > The download page for release is accessible at:
> > http://activemq.apache.org/camel/camel-110-release.html
> >
> > Please vote to approve this release binary
> >
> > [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel 1.1.0
> > [ ] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)

So by my reckoning thats 8 +1s and no -1s after 4 days of voting (some
votes were on dev@activemq, others at camel-dev@activemq) - so the
release passes, yay!

Hiram could you pop the release into the real maven repo please? (Am
not sure I've karma to move files you've create across etc)

--
James
-------

Re: [VOTE-RESULTS] was Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 1.1.0 (RC2)

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
Done.

On 8/17/07, James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 8/13/07, Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com> wrote:
> > > Hi Everyone,
> > >
> > > I've deployed the 2nd release candidate for Apache Camel 1.1.0.  The
> > > first RC had a few issues that have now been fix.  You can see the
> > > maven 1 and maven 2 deployments here:
> > > http://people.apache.org/~chirino/apache-camel-1.1.0-RC2/
> > >
> > > For those folks just looking for a binary distro, it's located here:
> > > http://people.apache.org/~chirino/apache-camel-1.1.0-RC2/maven2/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/1.1.0/
> > >
> > > The SVN tag used to build the release was:
> > > https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/camel/tags/camel-1.1.0
> > >
> > > This RC 2 has been run through the latest rat tool and seems to be ok.
> > >  The report is here:
> > > http://people.apache.org/~chirino/apache-camel-1.1.0-RC2/camel-1.1.0.rat
> > >
> > > The download page for release is accessible at:
> > > http://activemq.apache.org/camel/camel-110-release.html
> > >
> > > Please vote to approve this release binary
> > >
> > > [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel 1.1.0
> > > [ ] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)
>
> So by my reckoning thats 8 +1s and no -1s after 4 days of voting (some
> votes were on dev@activemq, others at camel-dev@activemq) - so the
> release passes, yay!
>
> Hiram could you pop the release into the real maven repo please? (Am
> not sure I've karma to move files you've create across etc)
>
> --
> James
> -------
> http://macstrac.blogspot.com/